By now you all know how much I love Pinterest. I can not sing its praises enough! I find myself constantly pinning ideas that make me say out loud "why didn't I think of that?!". Coincidentally I also love being organized. There is something so calming about organization. I thought it would be fun to share those ideas with all of you! Of course you can follow me on Pinterest and see all my pins.
1. I'm all for this brilliant idea to hold all your cables and wires where they are easily accessible with clamp clips. Originally from Paige + Modern.
2. Keep extra sheets in their coordinating pillow cases. Looks great and keeps them together. Originally from Storage/Glee.
3. This was definitely one of those "AHA" moments. Cut watermelon into triangle pieces and serve on popsicle sticks. I love this idea! Especially for cookouts and picnics.
4. I adore the idea of using a permanent pen to color staples a fun color. The gold especially looks great! Originally from Twig & Thistle.
5. You already know how much I love lace so when I saw this DIY lace short I was immediately smitten! Such a fun way to revamp old shorts! Originally from lace-and-leather.
6. Get a simple wooden book rack to hold your cutting boards inside your kitchen cabinets. Such a space saver! Originally from The Family Handyman.
A good friend of mine bought me this book she swears by and I am now on a mission to organize every aspect of my life. I will of course document this adventure and share all the good tips and details with all of you! If you need some organization I highly recommend this book. If focuses on one task per week and lasts for an entire year.